+ Business/Financial Analyst
Forefront Networks produces large-scale public events, exclusive private events, and provides event services to corporate clients including sponsorship sales, activation design, event production, marketing programs, virtual events, and gifting solutions. The goal of every Forefront employee is to ensure the company retains existing clients, expands its client base and increases customer satisfaction through successful projects while facilitating further growth. The ideal candidate will possess excellent planning and execution abilities to oversee all aspects of project and financial planning, reporting and analysis. This role will closely work with all departments and work directly for the Chief Financial Officer and support the executive staff, senior business executives and the rest of the company personnel.
- Partner and collaborate with leadership across the company and provide them with strategic insights and data-driven recommendations for their most critical business issues
- Prepare timely reports, which include category dashboards, key metrics, financial results, and variance
- Provide support with preparation of financial plan, forecasts and budgets
- Identify initiatives to continuously improve, automate, and scale forecasting and reporting tools, processes, and methodologies
- Prepare and enhance quarterly executive management reporting packages
- Support acquisition due diligence and integration efforts
- Assist with special projects and ad hoc requests and perform other job responsibilities, as needed
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work well in a variety of different cross-functional teams and build strong working relationships with key constituents across the organization
- Financial modeling and analysis techniques including advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Results-oriented with a strong sense of urgency and ability to perform in a fast-paced environment
- Analytical thinking with an excellent ability to put complex ideas into clear frameworks, and to use data to drive strategic objectives and priorities
- Strong drive for data integrity, process definition, and organizational alignment.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics or other related discipline
- 1-3 years of experience in a Finance role at medium to large size company, public or private
Forefront is looking for a leader and a team player with a ‘can do’ attitude, someone who says yes more than no. Multiple assignments in process at one time is the norm, and fast turnover is often a requirement, meaning that organization and a keen eye for detail are mandatory. A creative person at heart with the right level of practicality will succeed in this role. Forefront believes that “Best is Standard” and contributing positively to that existing culture is key.
What do we have to offer?
- Work with the best of the best
- A collaborative, respectful environment where your voice will always be heard
- Competitive salaries plus incentive programs
- Generous PTO and Holiday policy
- Dog-friendly workplace
- Free parking
- 100% coverage of employee
- Promote from within philosophy
- Volunteer program
Forefront Networks is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law.